Standard procedure for the admission
- Registration – All prospective candidates for any class must get their names registered at the school office. The dates of registration shall be intimated through the Principal’s circular. No registration shall be made prior to the dates specified.
- Admission – There shall be written test followed by an interview for admission to any class except for the nursery class. Selection will be strictly on merit, subject to the availability of seats in each class. The decision of the school authorities regarding registration and admission will be final. There is no specific syllabus for the Entrance Examination. But test will be conducted according to our school standard based on knowledge of the previous class.
- Admission Requirements -
- The academic year begins in March and ends in February.
- Admission to the various classes shall be opened to all irrespective of cast, creed or race. However the school authorities and the principal reserve the right to refuse admission to a student who in their opinion is not or will not be able to cope up with the studies and syllabus in our school or if the student is of poor health or character which would affect his/her or other’s studies and character; in all such cases the decision of the school authorities and the Principal is binding and final. Registration of a child is entitled to appear for an entrance test and interview, after which the school authorities and the Principal will decide whether admission is to be given or not.
- Students are usually admitted only at the beginning of the school year. Admission to nursery is to be taken at the age of three and a half year.
- Those who seek admission to classes other than K.G. Section will have to bring the school leaving certificate from the school attended but will be placed in the standard most suited as noticed by the principal. Birth Certificate from the Municipality/Hospital duly attested should be produced at the time of admission. No affidavit will be accepted. If it is found that a false birth certificate has been produced to obtain admission, the candidate will be barred from studying in this institution. Date of birth as shown in the birth certificate once registered cannot be altered on any account.
- Parents/Guardians are asked to fill in the admission form with the utmost possible accuracy. No subsequent changes will be permitted thereafter for any reason whatsoever.
- No student will be admitted without a prior test and interview.
- The admission procedure will be completed only after submitting the necessary documents and depositing the fees. Failing to do so will result in the cancellation of admission with 3 days and the seat will be allotted to the next child in the waiting list. Fee once paid will not be refundable. Admission to any class will be solely under the discretion of the Principal.